Saturday, September 22, 2007

Zaija and Esmyruh

Hello-
As some of you may know, I am Jayd Stone. I have published stories to various websites such as http://www.FanFiction.net and http://www.Quizilla.com and am in the process of publishing my 2 completed novels world wide.

One of these books includes: Zaija and Esmyruh, a tragic tale of forbidden love. Yes, it is based a little bit on Romeo and Juliet...just in a more modern version. Esmyruh belongs to a royal family that is quickly falling apart. She is the princess of the Azantium Empire. Zaija is an orphan that works for Brazan's King. Brazan and Azantium are in the middle of a very heated war. Esmyruh and Zaija have no idea how this war will affect the rest of their lives...and how much it will affect their hearts.

Exerpt from book: “You will die tonight, by the power of my sword and the passion of my heart, you will fall under my hands. The earth will be quenched with your blood. I will rip your heart out and let the crows tear at it until there is nothing left! The jaguars will pick at your flesh and the seasons will devour your bones. I will wipe you from the face of this world, Poderoso. For the pain you have caused me is priced by your own tainted blood,” Zaija whispered in a deadly tone. Poderoso’s eyes flashed with fear as Zaija stood on his feet."

For more information on Zaija and Esmyruh please contact me at my personal email: jaydstone@comcast.net

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely yours,
Jayd Stone

No comments: